miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Walking on a dream



On my first post

If you have achieve this page is  probably because , you are interested in  everything related to decoration.
That is precisely what led me starting this blog. My name is Elena, I am 33 years old and I have over 10 working as an interior designer, stylist and creative  in  the decor firm KA International, and from this moment, I am also a blogger!


I Start this project with a lot of enthusiasm, pushed by many friends and colleagues, whom in this first post, I want to say THANK YOU!


Walking on a Dream, will be a place where I'll put images, items, addresses, books, even restaurants that inspire me, and I hope you too, whether for your work, if you are a professional or your own use or simply to enjoy watching it.


 

Suscribe and you´ll be able to  receive the articles posted in my blog.

If you want to send me suggestions for blog content or publications already done, send me an email to:

helensblogbyka@gmail.com

Thank you
Helen









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario